Saturday, August 20, 2005

But I'm Jonesin'...

Good morning to my reading in Newington Connecticut! Yet another person with whom, as far as I know, I am not personally acquainted, yet for some reason has checked in more than once to read this useless drivel. I hope the weather’s better there than it is where you are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.A. was compared to a heroin addict this morning. We were at the pet store and Kev’s got a new kitten for sale. Needless to say, S.A. immediately started to play with it and looked as me as if to say, “Can we? PLEEEEEAZE?” Now, bear in mind that we already have 2 cats and will have a third as soon as my folks kittens are weaned.
I didn’t even respond. Kev, however, looked at her made the decision for me.
“I feel like a drug dealer who feels sorry for his customers. I’m cutting you off.”
And he kicked us out of the store.

Laterz

No comments: