Tuesday, February 20, 2007

ABCs of Music

It's kind of strange. For months, I was up to my eyeballs every day at work. But since I expected for last Friday to be my last day of work here, I spent the week trying to get all my ducks in a row. As a result, since they asked me to stay on one more week, I don't really have a whole hell of a lot to do. Therefore, it's Meme time. I don't know where this is originally from. It's just one of the random things you sometimes find floating around the web.

List your favorite bands (or artists) from A to Z.

A. Alice Cooper
B. The Band
C. Colin Hay
D. David Lee Roth
E. Elton John
F. Fats Domino
G. George Harrison
H. Huey Lewis & the News
I.
Ian Hunter
J. Jeff Lynne
K. Kiss
L. Little Richard
M. Moody Blues
N. New York Dolls
O. Ozzy Osbourne
P. Pete Townshend
Q. Queen
R. Randy Newman
S. Sex Pistols
T. Tom Petty
U. U2
V. Van Morrison
W. Warren Zevon
X. I thought of a couple bands, but nobody I'd willingly listen to.
Y. Yes
Z. ZZ Top

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock & Metal list

A. Alice in Chains
B. Bad Religion
C. Candiria
D. Deftones
E. Edge of Sanity
F. Faith no Moore
G. Gwar
H. Helmet
I. Inner Surge
J. Judas Priest
K. Kiss
L. Lamb of God
M. Megadeth
N. Nirvana
O. Ozzy Osbourne
P. Pink Floyd
Q. Queen
R. Refused
S. Sepultura
T. Tool
U. U2
V. Velvet Underground
W. White Zombie
X. I've got nothing
Y. Yes
Z. ZZ Top