Tuesday, November 14, 2006

LIfe notes

My son (the Little Red Crustacean, if you read S.A's blog,) is a very unique little guy. Even though WebMD says it's highly unlikely, he has managed to contract strep throat. Since you're not suppose to get Strep until you're at least 3, I'm choosing to take this as further evidence that he's very advanced, rather than yet another indication that he's awfully sickness-prone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I HATE my job. I just spent 15 minutes figuring out, via the phone, that one of my co-workers printer wouldn't work because it wasn't plugged in correctly. Even though we theoretically checked it 3 times. How do these people remember to breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------

Though most of us are not financial geniuses, if someone were to mention a "credit-debit" to you, would you not think they were a moron? Or at least have no f-ing clue what they were talking about? What about a "Britannical Garden"? I assume that must be where they grow the encyclopedia...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like tech support hasn't changed much since I got out of it. Have you had the CD tray = cupholder id10t error yet?

I never got that, but I share your pain over the, "It's plugged in, I swear on my mother's grave!" incidents.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me that your kid is not in fact advanced, but just sickley. Must be something in the genetic code.