Sunday, May 09, 2010

Let's try this again...

I haven't blogged in almost 3 years. This is primarily due to the fact that I determined that no-one actually cared. I think I'm gonna start again. I assume that it's still true that no-one cares.

A quickie update/intro for anybody who's tuning in.

My fam and I live in the armpit of America. Armyville, NC. The fam is myself, my wife S.A., and my 2 boys- Sam and Pete.

S.A. and I are both teachers. She works with not-quite-middle-schoolers. I work with boogers-over-broccoli-eaters.

We always hold down a few extra jobs on the side and I'm perpetually enrolled in college classes. (A function of coming to teaching later-in-life with a degree that has nothing to do with education.)

For me, this blog is about to become my opportunity to vent, share stories, etc. It's my journal, just with an opportunity for feedback.

And truly, that's about it. Feel free to post comments and questions as the need grabs you.


No comments: