Thursday, May 11, 2006

Frustration

(My editors are concerned that someone might read this next blog entry and think that I might be fuming at them. In all seriousness, the people this is about don't know I HAVE a blog. Otherwise, how could I spout off about them?)

There's some crap going on, sort of on the periphery of my life, that REALLY torques me off. Unfortunately, it's not technically any of my business so I can't say anything to anybody about it. But I'm telling the whole world right now, a few people I know deserve a giant "Shut the f*** up."

I'm a pacifist by nature, but there are definitely times when there's no better way to communicate than with an uppercut to the jaw. Since that's not socially acceptable, allow me to say to all those who are negatively affected by the a**holes in their lives- Don't let the f***ers get you down.

Also, my father-in-law owns an 8-foot cannon, should you need to borrow it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people should listen to their editors and not "weigh in" on matters they are not involved in nor experianced.

Anonymous said...

The Editor never in any way suggested that the writer ought not voice his opinion. He is entitled to his opinion and, as this is his forum, he is entitled to voice it here as well.

The Editor also wonders if the anonymous commenter has a guilty conscience. Since there was no mention made of what specific situation the writer was speaking, anybody who took offense to it must have had reason to feel guilty and, therefore, implicated.