Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Going' for a Threebie.

Beacause I'm really trying to get back on track with this whole blogging thing, I have a third entry for today.

Would you rather:

  1. wear underwear made out of fur OR bubblegum? Is the gum chewed?
  2. have a complete stranger walk up and french kiss you OR get licked on your naked butt by a strange dog? Assuming we're just talking about a cheek, I'll opt for the dog licking my ass. The stranger thing would be okay if everyone looked like Natalie Portman, but it's been my observation that much of world looks alot like Louie Anderson.
  3. put curry on everything you eat OR touch everything to your chin before putting it in your mouth? I'm opting for the curry. I don't even like food to touch my lips, much less my chin.
  4. make a funny face and have it stay that way OR lie and have your pants light on fire? Definitely the pants on fire. If that happened, I suspect most people would even mind my lying.

No comments: