Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Blog suggestion

I'm sitting her killing time and so I have just looked at technorati.com for ideas about other folks blogs that I might enjoy reading. Being a gigantic geek, I searcedh for Star Wars themed blogs. They gave me TONS of options when I used Vader and Chewbacca as search terms. Wonder of wonders, I actually found a good, funny, well-written blog. So, since I personally find that decent blogs are almost impossible to come by, here's a plug for it. Check it out.

Helldorado

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I found a blog you'd like. I think this guy does pretty solid analysis of sports. Well, better than ESPN constantly going, "OMFG, MIKE VICK IS GOING TO REDEFINE TEH GAME OF FOOTBALL!!! OMFG!!!"

www.motownsportsrevival.blogspot.com

Check it out!

Adam